Custom Cold Headed Parts
Engineered Rubber Products
Custom Sheet Metal Frabrication
Defense | Aerospace
Medical | Surgical
Thank you to all our trusted partners who have helped us to make our customers so successful.
You’ve helped to grow your company, with your ideas. You have honed, refined, and help to build the very best organization you can. You have created a competitive advantage. It is powerful. It is differentiating. It makes money. But, resting on your laurels is not an option. Nobody knows better than you the need to stay ahead of the competition.
We have a way to help you do more…
It’s an affordable way to create envy among your competition, day in, day out. And it starts with vision: the vision to see the real company you have built. It’s the ability to find efficiency where it doesn’t exist today. It’s Molding Solutions from MTPI, our injection molding focus that adds to your competitive advantage. Ask yourself these questions about your current vendors:
- Would they offer knowledgeable innovative expertise about the latest in new raw materials?
- Do they constructively offer valuable product enhancing design improvements while reducing costs?
- Have your vendors taken advantage of new automation technologies? (i.e. Wi-Fi, Robots, RFID)
- Are these reductions in product costs realized by you as added savings?
- Is a consistent flow of real-time information a good thing?
Typical vendors are not helping their customers become more competitive. The answer to these questions in not a simple “yes,” the answer to your questions is MTPI.
Why MTPI? You can feel confident and secure when you work with MTPI.
- Here locally since 89’ with 35 plus years experience in the local market.
- We appropriately match your project with the best of breed vendor based on your requirements.
- Ensuring your complete satisfaction to meet your cost, quality and lead time goals.
It is our pleasure to meet your highest expectations.
President / CEO
Plastics Industry Metal Fabrication
- Injection molding; single, and two shot thermoplastic tooling and parts
- Blow molding; bottles and industrial containers or PET pre-forms
In mold decorating of both Thermoplastic and Thermoset materials
- Urethane casting of elastomers and foam Rotational molding
- Thermoforming of thin and thick wall parts with 5 axis machining capability
- Profile extrusion of plastics and metals
Cold Headed Stamping
- Screw Machined parts up to 2″ Diameter in most metals
Progressive Stamped Parts
- Die Cast, Sand Cast Parts and/or Tooling
Sheet Metal fabrication including stamping, punching, drilling, tapping and welding of various metals
- Powder Coating